Sunday, December 28, 2014

Understanding The Military Modular Sleep System

     One of the questions I get asked the most about gear is, "How do I get a good cold weather sleeping bag without spending $400?"
     While I'm always quick to point out that the expensive sleeping bags do work very well, I still understand that people really do have to work with their means. After all, I'm in the business of getting folks out of the house and into nature! Fortunately, there is an affordable option.
     The MMSS is great for the person on a budget, the self sufficient, the thrifty, and especially the veteran that may have experience with this system through their time of service.
     Check out the video!
     Safe journeys!
          ~Jeffy~


http://www.commonfolkselfreliance.com/Default.asp

2 comments: